Friday 26 August 2011

my never ending whislisi

blink blink blusher
i pod shuffle...dnno y suddenly feel very like it tim


i like da smell n da design
i got it dy...weeeeeeee

im gonna get it soon

my new mckey smil smile in da nigjt sky

here another shot

vemar vemar...wait for me
this is all da thing i wan buy it in this year...haha...this is my wishlist..
i jus fullfill one only...da mickey mouse mp3...it will smile on me when song is on...so cute..
when c it,mood will very gud..hahah....
da perfume smell gud...mostly bcos of tat design...packing is so important for me as ..keke...
everythg is in pink colour...wohooo....im so crazy in pink....
bt not until like a blogger dye her hair in pink lar...she so anime..love her...haha....
i thk me n her aso gt lit bit similar bcos we both crazy in pink..so when i saw his blog,saw wat her bought
reali canot stand...so in love wit it...
i dunno y i love pink so muc...jus so addicted wit it...kaka....
summore mani thg i nt yet keep it in my collection...
i nid work more hard to fullfill all this thg....
nex...wanna pos recenr very likes d video...so leng zai...beh tahan neh
2pm.....new song ..new release....im your man....nickhun...love ya....

im ugly...yea..this is me...i wana b pretty ....dun tellin me im pretty,.....wooyea

No comments:

Post a Comment